1. Go to Dashboard >> Forms & surveys.
2. On the Manage forms page, click the Create form button.
3. Click List Builder Wizard to choose the form template. You’ll be able to adjust the form color to the color scheme of your website, use the Color Magicoption (see the section below for more information).
Click any category to see the templates on the right change to match your choice. Use Layout typesto view templates in different sizes to select a perfect match. Hover over any template and click Use Template to continue editing.
For more information please see this link:
How to Create a Form:
How do I install a form on my page?
Click the **Save and Publish** button in the top right corner to proceed to the final step.
Choose from three options:
1) Install the form yourself
Paste the code into to the HTML of your web page. If you are not comfortable editing the code, contact your website developer.
2) Send the form code to your web developer
If you need help, use this option to send the code to your technical support person.
Host the form on our server
We can provide a link to a web form hosted on our subdomain. The background of the website cannot be changed.
Note: We don’t provide support for placing the code on your websites. If you don’t feel comfortable placing code, please contact your web developer.
2) How to install a form on my page?